Bloomers and Frocks Mission
At Bloomers and Frocks we believe:
- that human connection is essential to life,
- that happiness can be expressed in multiple forms,
- that love is infinite,
- that happiness is found through embracing ourselves holistically and sharing that spirit with those around us, and
- that actions are more powerful than words.
We believe there is no right or wrong way to live your life as long as you do no harm to others. Humans evolve and grow; we all make mistakes and those things that challenge us make us stronger. We believe that we need to connect with past generations to learn and grow to surpass the greatness that our ancestors envisioned for us.
We believe that a rising tide will rise all ships. We believe
- in local, living economies,
- that social capital is more powerful than economic capital,
- in the power of shopping small and shopping sustainably.
- in the power of entrepreneurship. We see the way to foster change is through economic and creative empowerment, particularly of woman and minorities.
We believe that as adults, we still need to embrace the notion of "play" and allow our creativity to shine. We believe in being goofy, making a mess, and embracing nature.
We sell vintage clothes as a way to embrace sustainability and promote self esteem through creative expression in fashion. We believe that the interactions we have with you are as important, if not more, than the clothes and accessories we sell. We believe that each one of you is as unique as the garments you chose and wear and we embrace you for your uniqueness.
We want to support our customers as much as you support us. We believe in the power of commUNITY and love for all.
We thank you for allowing us to be one small splice of your community and contribute to your happiness.
BLOOMERS AND FROCKS VALUES:
- Inclusion of all humans, no matter age, race, religion, or sexuality.
- Quality in both our products and our customer service.
- Creating Community by sharing resources, knowledge, and connections.
- Sustainability by re-purpose, reuse, and recycling.